I. Position Summary
CAMP is a first in class institution building a pioneering concept for the legal community. Since our inception in 2015 we have influenced the Indian legal and business community to understand that dispute resolution in India needs a shift from traditional litigation to quicker and more cost-effective processes. We have reached an inflection point in our growth and require the focused efforts of an experienced business development professional to translate the interest that we have generated in the market to tangible assets/mediation cases for a sustainable business model.
We are looking for a Head – ADR Coordination & Business Development who will oversee marketing and communications strategy and be CAMP’s lead rainmaker for practice development. He/she will be responsible for supporting revenue growth in the market and will leverage his or her business development, marketing expertise, and knowledge of professional services to support growth.
II. Position Responsibilities
- Identify specific sectors that are affected by legal disputes to focus collaborative dispute resolution marketing efforts;
- Identify key management persons and General Counsels to position mediation as the preferred route for dispute resolution
- Liaise with law firms and corporate organizations to build enhanced understanding of the collaborative dispute resolution process
- Identify strategies and opportunities to bring content and perspective of collaborative dispute resolution through mediation
- Identify trends and data to position mediation services as the preferred route for dispute resolution
- Design and build a data base for potential clients, legal practice influencers and thought leaders across segments
- Plan and execute campaigns to introduce the concept of mediation services
- Oversee communications, blogs, and publications & presentations
- Develop effective marketing collateral
- Internalize clients’ needs to customize services
III. Experience & Qualification Requirements
- MBA or Post graduate diploma in marketing management with 7-10 years industry experience in brand managements and sales/marketing; exposure to marketing “services” would be preferred.
- Degree in law and/or exposure to a legal practice would be an added benefit
- Should have strong communications and presentation skills and ability to clinch deals