“ASPIRE”: The CAMP Internship Program
- To enable students to get a deep dive into the world of conflict resolution.
- The highlight of our internship program is the frequent interactions with practicing mediators that exposes them to experiential learning.
Who can apply
- Graduate students who have completed at least 2 years of study at a UGC approved graduate program
- PG students who have completed at least 1 year of UGC recognized PG program
- Students of all disciplines are eligible to apply, although preference may be given to law students and students who have exposure to ADR through ADR competitions, workshops, seminars etc.